I am happy to announce that our yearly aquatic licence has been approved by NSW Maritime and as part of that approval we have been given approval that will allow juniors to take part in our events, to take part they MUST hold a NSW Young Adult PWC Licence.
I am still waiting to receive the actual docs from NSW Maritime and once I receive I will post the full details so people know exactly the criteria that needs to be met.

So anyone in NSW who has kids with a NSW Young Adult Licence get them along to our events where they can ride and learn in a controlled environment.