Big welcome to Trooper Lu's - as the latest partner sponsor on OZPWC helping us to provide all the great facilities on our site.

Trooper Lu’s Garage is a work shop designed to provide a `One Stop Shop’ for motorcycle and Seadoo enthusiasts who crave something different or are just after quality services at realistic prices. I have been riding and racing motorcycles since the age of 4. I have raced motocross, road raced, historic racing on a `57 Royal Enfield Constellation, had a bash at trials, raced a Ducati 851 in BEARs racing, a Husqvarna SMR, MV Agusta and a range of other bikes depending what is happening in the shop.

We have for years ridden PWC recreationally and now with a young family even more so. When we had the opportunity to become a Seadoo dealer, it was a no brainer. We see Seadoo as a premium product in the market and love the innovation of BRP products. We now sell and service all Seadoo models and provide aftersales service, parts accessories and riding apparel.

For my wife Simone and our children, Louella and Trooper, motorcycling and recreational power sports is a `Way of Life’. I have consistently built, restored and repaired motorcycles, Skidoos, Seadoos, speed boats and am always trying to create something different or just provide a good quality service to any customers. Until mid-2009 this was just a hobby business for me and I only worked for select customers and friends. Now, after years of wanting to open a motorbike workshop we decided to follow our passion and formally open `Trooper Lu’s Garage’. The name is after our children Louella and Trooper.

The workshop is fully equipped with lathe, mig welders, milling machine, laptops for various fuel injection programs and electronic gas emission testing equipment for jetting and mapping purposes. Our network of contacts is extensive meaning we can provide all of your motorcycling needs. From suspension, servicing, bike preparation, bike set up, fabrication, engineering, painting, parts supply, tyres, lubricants, riding gear etc. This is why we can offer a one stop shop. With the addition of importing Riva Racing and performance products, we are fully dedicated to maintaining and modifying Sea-doo’s to suit any customer’s needs.

Quality, honesty and realistic prices are what we aim to provide our clients. Our hourly rate is very competitive, we offer pickup and delivery options as well as after-hours assistance
options. We are truly committed to satisfying all the needs of our clients and focusing on recreational and competitive power sports as a way of life. Feel free to drop us a line and have a chat.

Justin and Simone Chisholm
Owners

Check them our on the web at www.trooperlu.com.au

Email enquiries to info@trooperlu.com.au

Look them up on facebook at:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Troop...16865691701266

Or call them direct on 02 9602 3773