PDA

View Full Version : need gasket

robbiestar
02-07-2012, 07:48 PM
can anyone help me get a oil pump gasket . i can get one i just have to get the time to ring peter stevens ,, but i havent yet so i was just seeing if anyone here can get the parts easerly and send it to me and ill pay u . fxsho 2010

ultra300x
02-07-2012, 07:52 PM
why cant peterstevens send it to you same as someone else? they take payment over the phone ;)
if they have it in stock at ferntreegully i can have it back to wgl. tomorrow arvo ;)

can anyone help me get a oil pump gasket . i can get one i just have to get the time to ring peter stevens ,, but i havent yet so i was just seeing if anyone here can get the parts easerly and send it to me and ill pay u . fxsho 2010

robbiestar
02-07-2012, 07:55 PM
just so busy during the day i forget to do it ,,,, it was just a thought ,,, plus i can support some one on here that sells parts

ultra300x
02-07-2012, 08:02 PM
im really confused, your asking someone on here to send you a part tomorrow of which will still take a day or two to get to you but you dont have time to call the shop and ask the same? your choice good luck ;) thought i could help you out you obviously dont know my connections..

robbiestar
02-07-2012, 08:08 PM
i said i have been fogeting to do it ,, so now i have remebered while i was on this forum if there is some one that sells parts on here and can get one , ill support them by buying it off them thats all i was just throwing it out there ;)

im really confused, your asking someone on here to send you a part tomorrow of which will still take a day or two to get to you but you dont have time to call the shop and ask the same? your choice good luck ;) thought i could help you out you obviously dont know my connections..

robbiestar
02-07-2012, 08:10 PM
and if you can help wy not just say yes i can help u

robbiestar
02-07-2012, 08:14 PM
ok my bad i didnt read ur post to well ,,,,yes please can you help me if you have conection i would realy like you to help me and no i dont no your conection but im slow finding out :)

ultra300x
02-07-2012, 08:22 PM
mark doesnt post 2 say i can get it back to wgl tomorrow arvo? im sure that says yes i can help you ;)
if you make the call and they have it in stock, i can get my courier to collect it tomorrow morning and have it back in warragul around 4pm tomorrow arvo, as i have no other parts coming from them tomorrow you will need to cover the freight.
pm me if you want my number to go ahead with it.

and if you can help wy not just say yes i can help u

robbiestar
02-07-2012, 09:07 PM
its ok got it sorted ,,,,, thanks corey for your help